I am a User Interface Designer by profession working in a reputed company in Hyderabad, India.Mostly, influenced by my parents and sister who always encouraged me to do best in my life. It was my wife who discovered my talent in photography. She gifted me a DSL camera in the year Oct,2010 and since then I am nurturing this passion in photography deeply.
I am part of That’s Life, the Indian Street Photography collective.
Awards and Recognition:-
- Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year 2013 Finalists in “People Category“
- Finalist in “Urban Picnic Street Photography Competition, 2013“
- One of my photo essays has been shortlisted in the final round of the Photographer of the Year Competition from “Better Photography magazine, 2012“. The essay has been shortlisted under the Photoessay: A Different Kind of Family Album category
- Runner-up in “Metiers du Monde” an international photography contest organized by the “Foundation Alliance Française, 2013“
- One of my picture has been commended in the top 50 images in the Arts and Culture Category in the Open Competition of the “Sony World Photography Awards, 2013“
- Many of my work has been published in several national and international magazine’s like National Geographic Traveller, Discover India & TreeFree etc.